Please click the button below to enter online!
Individual runner £60
Relay team of 10 people £175
Relay team of 5 people £150
Relay team of 2 people £60
By entering Round The Rock you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- All entries will be accepted at the discretion of the Race Organisers.
- Entrants must be at least 21 years old.
- It is a requirement of entry that all entrants for the Ultra event have completed a trail race, long distance walk or road race of at least marathon distance. The race organiser will seek confirmation of your race information.
- Competitors are expected to familiarise themselves with the route prior to the race.
- Cut off time for finishing is 12 hours, with additional cut offs at each checkpoint. These will be confirmed in the final race information. (2.5 hrs between each point.)
- Runners must reach all checkpoints within the published times.
- Any runner arriving after a checkpoint has closed will not be permitted to continue under any circumstances.
- Any runner arriving at the finish line after the 12 hour cut off will not receive a finishing time or medal, but you will receive TLC!
- Runners will be required to carry sufficient food / water, first aid and blister kits to ensure their personal safety between checkpoints. (Approx. 10miles)
- If in the event of a competitor being unable to run please contact the Race Organisers as soon as possible, who reserve the right to make a decision regarding refunds (less commission paid by race organiser) or deferred entry to the following year.
- You understand that neither the sponsors nor the organisers shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury which you may suffer, and whether or not caused wholly or partly by the fault of or negligence of any of the sponsors or organisers, or of their servants or agents or of any person for whose acting’s they, or any of them are liable. You shall relieve the sponsors of any claims which may be made against them , or any of them, for such loss, damage or injury which may be caused wholly or partly by your fault or negligence.